發音網頁
ide
【原詩】 | 【英文版】 |
---|---|
再別康橋 | Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again |
做者:徐志摩 | By Xu Zhimo |
輕輕的我走了, | Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我輕輕的來; | As quietly as I came here; |
我輕輕的招手, | Quietly I wave good-bye |
做別西天的雲彩。 | To the rosy clouds in the western sky. |
那河畔的金柳, | The golden willows by the riverside |
是夕陽中的新娘; | Are young brides in the setting sun; |
波光裏的豔影, | Their reflections on the shimmering waves |
在個人心頭盪漾。 | Always linger in the depth of my heart. |
軟泥上的青荇, | The floating heart growing in the sludge |
油油的在水底招搖; | Sways leisurely under the water; |
在康河的柔波里, | In the gentle waves of Cambridge |
我甘心作一條水草! | I would be a water plant! |
那榆蔭下的一潭, | That pool under the shade of elm trees |
不是清泉,是天上虹; | Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; |
揉碎在浮藻間, | Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds |
沉澱着彩虹似的夢。 | Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. |
尋夢?撐一支長蒿, | To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream |
向青草更青處漫溯; | To where the green grass is more verdant; |
滿載一船星輝, | Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight |
在星輝斑斕裏放歌。 | And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. |
但我不能放歌, | But I cannot sing aloud |
悄悄是別離的笙簫; | Quietness is my farewell music; |
夏蟲也爲我沉默, | Even summer insects keep silence for me |
沉默是今晚的康橋! | Silent is Cambridge tonight! |
悄悄的我走了, | Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我悄悄的來; | As quietly as I came here; |
我揮一揮衣袖, | Gently I flick my sleeves |
不帶走一片雲彩。 | Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away |