《Unbroken》

《Unbroken》promise

獻給正在奮力向前的你app

 

You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.ide

你沒法把點滴與將來聯繫,這能經過回顧才能看見ui

So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.this

因此你必須相信過去的點滴能串聯將來ip

You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.ci

你必須有信念,無論那是你的膽識,命運,人生,仍是因果報應。get

Because believing that the dots will connect down the road, will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it lead you off the well worn path. And that will make all the difference.it

由於把過去點滴串聯起來,纔能有信念忠於自我,即便你的選擇和別人的不同,io

這會使你不同凡響

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

你的時間是有限的,不要浪費在其餘人的生命中。

Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.

別受教條約束,別活在其餘人對你的指望之中,

Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. You’ve got to find what you love.

別讓批評抹掉了你心裏的聲音,你得找到你所愛的東西

And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.

包括你熱愛的事業和你的伴侶

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.

你的工做佔據了你的大量時間,相信你作的工做是對的,才能發自心裏的獲得知足

And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

只有愛你所作的事業才能成就不凡

If you haven’t found it yet,keep looking, and don’t settle.

若是你尚未找到,繼續找,別安逸下來

Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.

有勇氣順才本身的心和直覺,你的心裏遲早就知道你將來的夢想

(第一段人聲,這但是已故蘋果公司創始人喬布斯的原聲演講配音,詳情請搜索2005年斯坦福大學畢業典禮喬布斯演講。)

You’re going to have some ups and you’re goning to have some downs.

可是你不可能一路順遂

Most people give up on themselves easily. You know the human spirit is powerful?!

大多數人輕易放棄,但你知道人的意志有多堅強嗎?

There is nothing as powerful. It’s hard to kill the human spirit!

意志是無可比擬的堅強又富有韌性的!

Anybody can feel good when they have their health, their bills are paid, they have happy relationships.

任何人在財富,感情生活,健康良好的環境中,都能感到幸福,

Anybody can be positive then, anybody can have a larger vision then, anybody can have faith under those kinds of circumstances.

任何人都能自得其滿

,任何人都能有偉大的理想,任何人在何樣的環境下都能有信念

The real challenge of growth, mentally, emotionally and spiritually comes when you get knocked down. It takes courage to act.

真正的試驗你的信念,信仰和意志,是當你被擊倒的時候,其身而行須要有勇氣,

Part of being hungry when you have been defeated.

被擊到仍能謙虛,

It takes courage to start over again.

須要有勇氣放下並從新開始。

第三段

Fear kills dreams.

恐懼扼殺夢想

Fear kills hope. Fear, put people in the hospital.

恐懼扼殺但願,恐懼令人一蹶不振

Fear can age you, can hold you back from doing something that you know within yourself that you are capable of doing, but it will paralyze you.

恐懼使你蒼老,阻止你去作能作到的任何事,可是他也會使你麻木不仁

At the end of your feelings is nothing, but at the end of every principle is a promise.

每一個情緒起伏仍然一事無成,凡是每一個原則是自個人承諾。

Behind your little feelings, it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings.

你的喜怒哀樂最後可能什麼都沒有,可是每當下決心就是一種承諾。

But behind every principle is a promise. And some of you in your life, the reason why you not at your goal right now, because you just all about your feelings.

大家有些人至今還沒有成功,那是由於大家過於情緒化

All on your feelings, you don’t feel like waking up, so who does?

你被情緒所主導,像是早上不想起牀?誰想?

Everyday you say 「no」 to your dreams, you might be pushing your dreams back a whole six months, a whole year!

天天你不面對本身的夢想你也許會把目標延續六個月,或是一年!

That one single day, that one day you didn’t get up could have pushed your stuff back, I don’t know how long.

就是沒有起身鞭策本身的那一瞬間,你不曉得退後了多少

Don’t allow your emotions to control you.

別讓你的情感控制你

We are emotional, but what you want to begin to discipline your emotion.

咱們是情感的動物,可是你必須管理你的情感

If you don’t discipline and contain your emotion, they will use you.

你要是不能管理你的情感,你將會被吞噬

You want it, and you are going to go all out to have it.

你想盡心盡力,絕不保留

It’s not going to be easy, when you want to change. It’s not easy.

當你要改變的時候,不會那麼容易。

If it were in fact easy, everybody would do it.

若是很容易的話,任何人都作到了

But if you’re serious, you’ll go all out.

可是你認真,盡心盡力

I’m in control here.

我是主宰者,主導着自我

I’m not going to let this get me down, I’m not going to let this destroy me.

我不會讓外在事物打擊我,摧毀我

I’m coming back!

我從新站起來

And I’ll be stronger and better because of it!

而我會變得更好更加堅強

You have got to make a declaration, that this is what you stand for!

你必須下定決心,這是你的意義

You’re standing up for your dreams, you’re standing up for peace of mind, you’re standing up for health.

若是這是你想要的夢,不論那是健康仍是,或是功成名就

Take full responsibility for your life!

對你的人生付徹底的責任

Accept where you are and the responsibility that you’re going to take yourself where you want to go.

接受如今的本身,而且作得更好

You can decide that I am going to live each day as if it were my last!

你能夠把每一天看成最後一天在過

Live your life with passion! with some drive!

活出你的激情來,拿出你的魄力來

Decided that you are going to push yourself.

天天不斷鞭策本身作得更好

The last chapter to your life has not been written yet, and it doesn’t matter about what happened yesterday.

人生的最後一張還沒有寫下

It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matter is: what are you going to do about it?

昨日種種的事情比不重要,你發生了什麼也沒有關係,重要的是,你要怎麼作?

This year I will make this goal become a reality.

今年我要是夢想成爲現實

I won’t talk about it anymore. I can, I can, I can!

我甚至不想講了,我能夠的,我能夠的,我能夠的!

To persevere I think is important for everybody, don’t give up, don’t give in.

我以爲堅持對每一個人都很重要,不要放棄,不要妥協。

There’s always an answer to everything.

每件事情都有方法

相關文章
相關標籤/搜索