英語400句

1、 Greetings 問候語
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凱西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯嗎?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好嗎?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/你妻子好嗎?/你丈夫好嗎?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,簡。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
14. See you later. 待會兒見。
15. I have to go now. 我必須走了。

2、Expression In Class 課堂用語
16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
17. Come in, please. 請進。
18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
19. It's time for class. 上課時間到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每一個人都拿到材料了嗎?
24. Any different opinion? 有不一樣意見嗎?
25. Are you with me? 大家跟上我講的了嗎?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
28. Any questions? 有什麼問題嗎?
29. That's all for today. 今天就講到這裏。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 請在離開前將論文交上。

3、Identifying Objects 辨別物品
31. What's this? 這是什麼?
32. It's a pen. 是支筆。
33. Is this your handbag? 這是你的手提包嗎?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 這是誰的筆?
36. It's Kate's. 是凱特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一輛小汽車嗎?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一輛公共汽車。
39. What do you call this in English? 這個用英語怎麼說?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新書是什麼顏色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 這條街有多長?
43. What's the name of the cat? 這貓叫什麼名字?
44. Where's the company? 那個公司在哪兒?
45. Which is the right size? 哪一個尺碼是對的?

4、About Belongings 關於全部物
46. What's this? 這是什麼?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 這是空調。
48. Is this yours? 這是你的嗎?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是個人。
50. Where are my glasses? 個人眼鏡在哪兒?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎?
52. Over there. 在那邊。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 這是你的筆嗎?我在桌下撿的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。個人是藍的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪一個是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那個。
58. The one on your right. 你右邊的那個。
59. Are these books all yours? 這些書全是你的嗎?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是個人。

5、Identifying People 辨別身份
61. Who are you? 你是誰?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那邊那我的是誰?
64. He's Bob. 他是鮑勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那個女孩是學生嗎?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是作什麼的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是個農民。
69. What does he do? 他是幹什麼的?
70. He's a manager. 他是個經理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她必定是個模特,不是嗎?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一點都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她多是個司機嗎?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我認爲是。
6、 About Introduction 關於介紹
76. What's your name? 你叫什麼名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告訴我你的名字嗎?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫湯姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我湯姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什麼?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思華斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎麼拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是誰?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介紹給她嗎?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 羅斯,讓我介紹一下個人朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 這是湯姆。個人同窗。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高興認識你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 認識你我也很高興。
89. Let me introduce myself. 讓我自我介紹一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!

7、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 如今是幾月?
96. It's December. 如今是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 這週末你幹什麼?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8點開,但週末9點開。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 後天你幹什麼?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你幹了什麼?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工做5天(從明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒見你了。

8、Talking About Objects 談論事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有計算機嗎?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本書,是嗎?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他沒有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
111. No, I'm a single son. 沒有,我是獨生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的電腦有調制解調器嗎?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 這兒有香波賣嗎?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花園真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有膠水嗎?我這裏須要一點。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 若是你有多的,請給我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了個人鉛筆嗎?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了你的橡皮。

9、Talking About Time 敘述時間
121. What time is it now? 如今幾點?
122. It's two o'clock. 如今兩點。
123. It's a quarter past five. 如今是五點一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 如今差十分四點。
125. It's half past nine. 如今是九點半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 如今一點整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 還沒到四點呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 個人表是兩點鐘。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 個人錶快了兩分鐘。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表幾點了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 咱們必須準時到那兒。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鐘了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提早完成工做嗎?
134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起飛。
135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。

10、About Dates 關於日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天幾號?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一號。
140. When were you born? 你何時出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 何時?
143. You name the time. 你定時間吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 咱們明天見面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道確切日期嗎?
146. Please check the date. 請覈實一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這時候你在幹什麼?
148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
149. Only three days. 僅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天以後回來。


第二冊

1、About Visits 關於拜訪
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能見格林先生嗎?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有預定嗎?
153. Sorry, I don't. 對不起,我沒有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下午3點。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 對不起,格林先生如今不能見您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打電話。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這裏等一下嗎?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點什麼嗎?
159. Tea, please. 我喝點茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這裏。
161. You may go in now. 您能夠進去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高興見到你,個人老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 這些年你怎麼樣?
164. You've changed little. 你一點也沒變。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍記得那個聖誕節嗎?

2、About Language 關於語言
166. Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎?
167. Yes, a little. 會講一點。
168. How long have you studied English? 你學英語多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他講英語很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英語很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英語講的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母語是英語嗎?
173. My native language is Chinese. 個人母語是漢語。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他帶點倫敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表達起來有點困難。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文寫文章嗎?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的發音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我該怎樣才能提升口語水平?

3、Talking About Activities 談論活動
181. What are you doing? 你在幹什麼?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看書。
183. I'm cooking. 我在作飯。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看電視嗎?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5頻道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 沒有,我在聽收音機。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 給一個老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 這週末你將幹什麼?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去聽音樂會。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我與朋友去郊遊。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡郊遊嗎?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜歡。

4、 About Age 關於年齡
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十幾歲。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小兩歲。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一歲。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上年輕得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十歲來這兒。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六歲開始上學。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他們中大多數不到30歲。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30歲。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下個月她就滿15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他們將爲結婚十週年開個晚會。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他畢竟還只是個孩子。

5、 Talking About Daily Activities 談論平常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 天天你幾點起牀?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我一般8點起牀。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪兒吃午餐?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午餐。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什麼?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一個漢堡包,一個炸雞腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你何時開始工做?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八點開始工做。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班幹些什麼?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你何時下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6點。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 閒暇時,你幹些什麼?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
225. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。

6、 Talking About Yesterday 談論昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點起牀?
227. At about seven. 七點左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我聽見鬧鐘了,但我捱到九點才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,而後立刻起牀了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早飯。
232. I was just on time. 我恰好遇上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和個人一個朋友一塊吃了午餐。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一下子班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
電視節目很無聊,因此我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在牀上看雜誌。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我沒睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。

7、 Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,你好,真是你嗎?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高興再次見到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年沒見你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起來仍是那麼漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間你好嗎?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來你很悲傷。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天個人寵物貓丟了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。
250. That's all right. 沒事兒。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯繫。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我據說她上星期結婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯繫哦。

8、 Talking About The Past 談論過去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我是鄰居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去你常和朋友釣魚嗎?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 咱們認識有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自從我上次來這裏已經有很長時間了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你見過史密斯先生嗎?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他們從去年開始一直都在作這個項目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的電視。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 咱們一到那兒電影就開始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,火車已經開了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把咱們的計劃全打亂了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原覺得他知道開會時間。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他們本來但願我和他們一塊兒去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。

9、 Asking About The Address 詢問地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,傑克,你如今住哪兒?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可勝街203號。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那兒住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗怎麼樣?她在那兒住多久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,咱們能夠一塊兒喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,並且你也許會在那兒住久一些。
284. I hope so. 但願如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信咱們會很開心的。

10、 Asking Questions 提問題
286. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 大家昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
288. When will he come to see you? 他何時來看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你何時買的車?
290. Who told you? 誰告訴你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
292. Why don't you agree? 你爲何不一樣意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嘛不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎麼過的?
295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麼樣?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信裏說什麼了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿這些書怎麼辦?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在幹嘛?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在作什麼嗎?


第三冊

1、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比較
301. What's the height of the building? 這座樓有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weight? 這個大象有多重?
303. What's the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什麼顏色的?
304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40歲。
307. This river is one third as long as that river. 這條河只有那條河的三分之一長。
308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麼形狀?
309. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?
310. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆同樣快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特比我聰明。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你天天看多長時間電視?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊一次泳?

2、 Asking For Help 尋求幫助
316. Would you please open the door for me? 請你幫忙開個門好嗎?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能問你個問題嗎?
318. Please give me a hand. 請幫我個忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能請你幫個忙嗎?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能幫忙移一下冰箱嗎?
321. Get me my coat, please. 請幫我拿下外套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 給我衝杯咖啡,好嗎?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有時間就給我打個電話。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告訴我在哪兒能找到這些書嗎?
325. Certainly. 固然了。
326. Witch pleasure. 很高興。
327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 對不起,我如今正忙着。
328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. 我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。
329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能幫我關一下窗戶嗎?(你介意關下窗戶嗎?)
330. Not at all. 固然能夠。(固然不介意)

3、 Asking Directions 打聽狀況和問路
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
對不起,女士,請問郵局在哪裏?
332. It's just around the corner. 轉彎就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 對不起,汽車站怎麼走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你能夠坐公共汽車第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 對不起,第五大街在哪兒?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二個十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
對不起,你能告訴我怎麼去胡先生的餐館嗎?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
往前走約100米,在你左手邊,你不會錯過的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪間是詹姆司先生的辦公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二樓201房間。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用電梯嗎?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 對不起,它壞了,你只能走樓梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 樓梯在哪裏呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手邊。
345. Thank you for directions. 感謝你爲我指路。

4、 About Marriage 關於婚姻
346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
347. I'm single. 我如今單身。
348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有個弟弟,是嗎?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎麼樣?
350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和約翰訂婚/結婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 大家結婚多久了?
352. We've been married for 2 years. 咱們結婚兩年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年結婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期作媽媽了。
355. They've been divorced. 他們已離婚了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。如今他一我的住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨會來和我住一些日子。
358. John has his own family now. 約翰如今有本身的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一塊兒嗎?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在本身的房子裏。

5、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 談論鄰居和朋友
361. Do you know Mary? 你認識瑪麗嗎?
362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 固然,咱們從小學就是朋友了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上週末我才被介紹給她。
364. What is she doing now? 她如今幹些什麼呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告訴我她想開公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.
開公司?我原覺得她會成爲一個學者
367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人老是在變,不是嗎?
368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
是啊,你說的對。畢竟,她徹底有經商才智。
369. But she doesn't have much experience. 但她沒有太多經驗。
370. You two don't have much contact? 大家倆沒怎麼聯繫嗎?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我纔給她寫過一封信。
372. And she? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄過一張聖誕卡。
374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可很差。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,咱們應該聯繫多點。

6、 Planning The Future 計劃未來
376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算何時去機場?
377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回來吃飯嗎?
378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去書店,你和我去嗎?
379. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
他們將在下週五的會上討論這個問題。
380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
我明天這時候在餐館等你。
381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家之後,我會給你打電話。
382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上幹什麼?
383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能會呆在家看電視。
384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假計劃幹什麼?
385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考慮去巴黎旅遊。
386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.
藝術館將有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?
你仍是想學成博士,是嗎?
388. What will you do about it? 你會拿這事怎麼辦?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你畢業後想幹什麼?
390. I'll further my study. 我想繼續深造。

7、 Talking About The Weather 談論天氣
391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你聽天氣預報了嗎?
392. No, what does it say? 沒有,它說什麼了?
393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 之後幾每天氣晴朗。
394. But it's still raining today! 可今天還在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天氣預報說今晚雨就會停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天之後天氣會怎麼樣?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天氣預報說下個月會有一場暴風雨。
398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 而且天氣會更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我但願今年冬天會下雪。
400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不會冷的下雪。
express

相關文章
相關標籤/搜索