英文經典

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
 
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.     
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裏的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀着自由的光輝。
 
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.      
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也沒法觸及的,那是你的。
 
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
但願是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
 
 
㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
 
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果每每出人意料。
 
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人作蠢事,也可理解爲傻人有傻福。
 
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇蹟天天都在發生。
 
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮如影隨行。
 
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有爲未來打算過呢。
 
 
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
 
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若趕上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
 
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
 
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是咱們註定要作的一件事。
 
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
 
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂咱們是否有着各自的命運,仍是隻是處處隨風飄蕩
 
 
㈢《The Lion King獅子王》
 
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
 
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
 
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候纔會勇敢,勇敢並不表明你要處處闖禍。
 
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
若是這個世界對你不理不睬,你也能夠這樣對待它。
 
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
 
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不能夠改變的。
 
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認爲你要麼能夠逃避,要麼能夠向它學習。
 
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 
這是個人國土,我不爲她而戰鬥,誰爲呢?
 
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我爲什麼要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊言。
 
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
 
 
㈣《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》  
 
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上惟一值得你去爲之工做, 爲之戰鬥, 爲之犧牲的東西,由於它是惟一永恆的東西。
 
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你同樣就行了。
 
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
不管發生什麼事,我都會像如今同樣愛你,直到永遠
 
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認爲紙上談兵沒什麼做用。
 
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,×××,你也不是什麼淑女。
 
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我作任何事不過是爲了有所回報,我總要獲得報酬。
 
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛着你。
 
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即便讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝做證,我不再要捱餓了。
 
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
如今我發現本身活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
 
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把本身的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 
 
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.無論怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
 
 
㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
 
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的×××,骨子裏,我很反叛.
 
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
咱們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 
若是你不違揹我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼均可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
 
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
 
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 
只要你裝得頗有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 
6.All life is a game of luck. 
生活原本就全靠運氣。
 
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會碰見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
 
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.  我以爲生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 
9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
咱們是女人,咱們的選擇歷來就不易。
 
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
 
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 
能不能給咱們留一條生路?
 
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  
上帝擦去他們全部的眼淚.死亡再也不有,也再也不有悲傷和生死離別,再也不有痛苦,因往事已矣.
 

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
 
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工做吧!工做能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你天天都在作不少看起來毫無心義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一輩子.
 
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
 
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一我的的聲音能夠知道他是怎樣的人.
 
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
 
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
 
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
爲何留戀一個不愛你的人?
 
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某我的吸引時,那只是意味着你倆在潛意識裏相互吸引.所以,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認爲他們本身是天造一對,地設一雙.
 
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每一個人婚前都會緊張的.
 
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成爲厄運.
 
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之因此我知道而你不知道是由於我年幼純潔,因此我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成爲將就的對象.
 
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?若是沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是個人家人,你是個人一切.
 
 
㈦《GARFIELD加菲貓》
 
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還須要信用卡。
 
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每一個人都應該熱愛動物, 由於它們很好吃。
 
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 儘可能和女朋友一塊兒洗澡。
 
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每一個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每一個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>  再快樂的單身漢早晚也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來不少不相關的親戚 (聯繫)
 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 須要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
如今的夢想決定着你的未來, 因此仍是再睡一會吧
 
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一概的在每一個上午都醒來。
 
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工做不會致使死亡! 不過我不會用本身去證實。
 
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工做好有意思耶! 尤爲是看着別人工做。
 
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
相關文章
相關標籤/搜索