To making it count.


- How do you take your caviar, sir?app

魚子醬還要嗎,先生?less

- No caviar for me, thanks.  Never did like it much.spa

不了,謝謝-我從不喜歡吃太多的魚子醬

- And where exactly do you live, Mr Dawson?
你住哪裏,道森先生?

- Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic.
目前就住在這船上

- After that I'm on God's good humor.
之後看上帝安排

- And how is it you have means to travel?
你怎麼有錢旅行?

- I work my way from place to place. You know, tramp steamers and such.
我處處打工,往來常坐汽輪什麼的

- But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker.
不過泰坦尼克號的船票-是賭牌贏來的

- A very lucky hand.
真是幸運

- All life is a game of luck.
人生就是靠運氣

- A real man makes his own luck, Archie.  Right, Dawson?
好漢本身創造運氣,對吧,道森?

- And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?
你喜歡這樣四處飄泊嗎?

- Well, yes, ma'am, I do.
是的,夫人,我很喜歡

- I mean... Got everything I need right here with me.
所有家當都在身上

- Got air in my lungs and a few sheets of paper.
我有個健康的身體 以及做畫用的紙

- I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen
我喜歡一早起來時…

- or who I'm gonna meet,where I'm gonna wind up.
不知道會有什麼樣的遭遇,或是會到哪裏去的感受


- The other night I slept under a bridge.
前兩天還在橋下過夜

- Now I'm on the grandest ship in the world
如今卻在這豪華巨輪上

- having champagne with you fine people.
跟大家共飲香檳


- I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
生命是上帝給的 我不打算浪費它

- You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.
世事難料

- You learn to take life as it comes at you,
只能隨遇而安

- to make each day count.
珍惜生命每一天blog


- Well said, Jack.
說得好ip

- Hear, hear!
有道理

- To making it count.
珍惜生命每一天
- To making it count.get

珍惜生命每一天

- Bravo!it

好極了ast

 

相關文章
相關標籤/搜索